Old Brick House Restaurant
The Old Brick House was erected in the year 1780 by John Price, local merchant and ferry boat operator between Ste. Genevieve and Kaskaskia. It is the oldest brick building west of the the Mississippt River. Tradtion has it that the bricks were brought from France in boats as ballast. The bricks were plastered, and this is still evident today, even after the removal of several coats of paint. click here to read more...
Sunday's Featured Menu Item
Golden Fried Shrimp (6 large fantail, fried to perfection)